Home / Topic / Undo function/button

Undo function/button

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik4 Undo function/button

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • aaaiii
    Participant

Hi

Dont know if you got to see my reply to the “eraser” button problem i had. But i made a mistake by calling it eraser button when i actually ment the undo button. The reason i called it eraser button was because i made an eraser icon for the undo button.
    I followed the tutorial and the undo action is working but not straight away when choosing the undo button i’ve made. The undo button only works if i after choosing it, then go to another page and back again to the painting page. (Allmost as the page/app needs to refresh or something.) All the other functions is working properly like choosing color, change brush size, erase canvas by shaking and taking a picture.
    Do you know what could be the problem to the undo button problem?

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

>The undo button only works if i after choosing it, then go to another page and back again to the painting page. (Allmost as the page/app needs to refresh or something.)

So it only happens in your project? You can zip the project folder and send it to support@kwiksher.com, I will look into it.

aaaiii
    Participant

Hi

I found a solution for the undo button i made. Since the canvas layer is white I made the undo/eraser button use the the white color instead 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.