Home / Topic / Where is kAudio png picked up?

Where is kAudio png picked up?

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik User Questions Where is kAudio png picked up?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

I need a kAudio button that is darker than the default. I replace the one I find in the project's build/images folder, republish with images and it appears in the simulator with the new button. In fact, if I have the simulator already open, it tells me the project has changed as soon as I replace the original kAudio png. But then it doesn't hold the new image. If I make a change to the project and republish, the old kAudio pops back in. I've tried putting a copy of the new one in the project folder where the psd's are as well as keeping it in the images folder and that doesn't work either. I looked at the page lua code and it says it's pulling it from the images folder. What am I doing wrong?

Anonymous

Every time you republish any page using the kAudio button, the original one will replace the one already available in your /images folder. My suggestion to you is to have yours under your project folder than, when you are ready to Simulate or build your app, you save it over the original one (/build/images or /build depending on your Settings)

tradexcel12
    Participant

Ah ok, that explains why it shows once and then disappears. Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising