Home / Topic / Video replacement and project icons

Video replacement and project icons

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! Video replacement and project icons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anonymous

I published my project with Kwik.I should have intro, which is layer replaced with video (mp4, 1024x768). I should have custom made icons via "Project icons" function.I built .apk via Corona for Android.The build has no custom icon.Put app to my Kindle Fire.Started an app.My Kindle Fire does not play video, neither I am able to switch page. Simply a black screen. Something I am missing ?(the app without video replacement  starts and runs on the device)

Anonymous

Video replacement only works on iOS according Corona documentation: http://docs.coronalabs.com/api/library/native/newVideo.html (Kwik's User Guide is updated with this info).The reason you cannot switch pages is because you app has crashed on your Kindle Fire.

Anonymous

I see. And what about Icons? Kwik shows true Icons, But after building with Corona icon changes to default Corona Icon.

Anonymous

It seems you will only see the Kindle Fire icon after publishing. This is what I found doing a quick search on the web: http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/38046-kindle-fire-icon/

Anonymous

Mhh… And the icon will be seen only if I will upload app to amazon or google play.Strange, but ok.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising