Home / Topic / Two different triggers on same action?

Two different triggers on same action?

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! Two different triggers on same action?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

I want to do a simple linear path animation. I want it to be triggered if the page narration has been turned on by the user when that narration hits a specific word. No problem. But if they haven't turned on the page narration, I want it to be triggered x number of seconds after the page opens.Is this doable without editing the code outside of Kwik? If so, what is the best way to accomplish it?

Anonymous

you could try to check if the narration is on. IF so, do nothing ELSE play timer that starts the action END.For example (considering your audio is playing on channel 1):

Code:
    if audio.isChannelPlaying( 1 ) then--do nothing, action will trigger from Syncelse--starts the timer that plays the same action used with the Syncend

you won't need external code for that. You may write the same text above using the regular (IF/ELSE/END) interactions from Kwik's interaction window.

tradexcel12
    Participant

Was hoping that would be the answer. Thanks Alex!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising