Home / Topic / Trigger action on dragging, trigger action on release

Trigger action on dragging, trigger action on release

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs Trigger action on dragging, trigger action on release

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Fionnuala
    Participant

Hi Yamamoto,

I am trying to trigger an animation while dragging and then pause the same animation on release.

I have tried this two ways with the drag feature:

1. I have made a sprite, with two actions. This first action plays the sprite, the second action pauses the sprite. I have set the action play sprite for the “trigger action on dragging” and the action pause sprite for the “trigger action on release”. In the simulator however, the sprite plays but it does not pause on release.

2. I have also tried this using the rotate animation feature. Triggering an action to play the animation on dragging and action to pause the animation on release. It is the same thing in the simulator though, the animation plays, but it does not pause when I release the drag.

Any help with this would be great.

Thanks a million.

Fionnuala

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising