Home / Topic / Translation Services

Translation Services

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • pjrich
    Participant

Karen's earlier post got me to thinking.  Does anyone have a need for translation services? I have access to a relatively large group of graduate students from literally 6 out of the 7 continents.  These area all very bright students who are native speakers.  Speak up if you think you could potentially make use of a relatively inexpensive translation of text from or to English. Not asking for a commitment here, but just what you think of having cheap translation services available. 

tradexcel12
    Participant

ABSOLUTELY!!!!The more languages we have the wider our audience and the more sales we stand to make! What may be a crowded category in Britain could be wide open in Finland. Another thing to think about: Release in a smaller market, test your apps there and get the feedback. Then fix what the feedback indicates and release in other countries with larger markets. I work as a marketing consultant with a game house and they are trying to port several titles into the mobile/app market. They just did that - releasing in Portugal, and oh boy did they have some changes to make! Doing this saved them tons of bad publicity, lost revenue and time.In case you're wondering why I'm here looking for resources instead of using some from them - they have subcontracted the port and I have no access to their mobile resources which are probably way beyond my means anyway. LOL I suggested they look to Corona and Kwik, and go inhouse, but .....

lizochka_simova
    Participant

I'd be interested.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising