Home / Topic / Time delay on Play Audio action

Time delay on Play Audio action

Home Kwiksher Forums Roadmap – Feature Request Kwik Time delay on Play Audio action

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Gareth
    Participant

Would it be possible to have add a time delay parameter on Play Audio actions in the Action Window?

I know you can set a delay to the audio when you import it. But it would be useful to have a delay option in the auction window… that ay we could repeat the same audio file at different timings.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Gareth.
    Jorge
    Participant

Good idea and if possible most welcome. Audio is, in my view, an area where Kwik may has a bit of room for improvement.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Jorge.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Jorge.
    keithphillips
    Participant

I agree.

You may want to use the audio in different buttons and actions with different delays.

In fact, it’s bad programming to have the time delay on the audio import, and an easy way to create hard to track bugs.

Suppose you want a sound to trigger 2 seconds after a button it tapped. In the audio import you set the delay to 2 seconds. But later you decide to use that same audio for an animation, say. You may have forgotten setting that delay and then have no idea why the audio plays late in your new animation.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Kwik4 supports it

Kwik4 early preview

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising