Home / Topic / Things that I have in my list for future releases

Things that I have in my list for future releases

Home Kwiksher Forums Roadmap – Feature Request Kwik Things that I have in my list for future releases

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Anonymous

The list below is not complete (there is much more in my pipe) but represents things some of you have requested via email or the forums. If you have to pick 2-3 for version 2.1, which one would you pick?- add button event option: Double-click/tap - add over state to group buttons - add undo in Kwik (deletion, etc) - button for playing reverse sprite sheet animation - re-write canvas feature with undo - drop area (with lock controls) - when together, they lock (dressing a paper doll) - copy/paste actions, buttons, etc between pages - countdown timer widget - create list of commands and enable to "attach" them in other layers or pages - Drag with flip options - enable app review/ratings - import sprite sheets in @2 sizes - Inertia while scrolling the navigation bar - Layer properties Render as layer (to have the same layer content in different layers but using only 1 external image file – memory reduction) - option for actions run after onComplete in buttons, timers and actions - physics inverted gravity option to multiplier - push notification option - rule of 2 or 8 while exporting images (to avoid blurring) - multiplier loop forever - stop/pause/resume timer action - storybook api- render text layers as text - timers starting animations- Optional play audio/action on the Apply Force - physics improvements - rename actions/buttons - sprite sheet sequence - add randomize paths - Button "back to original position" - button action enable/disable bookmark - Facebook integration - masks - message alert - Parental control options - read the story with your own voice - save multiple recording audio in variables (allowing players to select which recording to listen) - scrollview replacement - time of the day feature (shows different backgrounds, for example, according the time user is reading the app)- fade in/out in audios

cristinereeckcv1521
    Participant

add button event option: Double-click/tap   copy/paste actions, buttons, etc between pages   Facebook integration   

jso
    Participant

drop area (with lock controls) – when together, they lock (dressing a paper doll) copy/paste actionsread with own voice

adriakuehnmg5524
    Participant

copy/paste actions, buttons, etc between pages  add undo in Kwik stop/pause/resume timer action

gretaltreloarnclbi
    Participant

-render text layers as text … if this means it won't be saved as an image that would cut down on the size immensely of a project I have going which is very text heavy.-add over state buttons ... this would make certain animations a lot more straight forwardI'm exited to see where kwik will be by the end of this year with such speedy updates coming in all the time ! 😀

I want them all!  😉Top 3:  Layer properties Render as layer (to have the same layer content in different layers but using only 1 external image file – memory reduction)  - add undo in Kwik (deletion, etc)- save multiple recording audio in variables (allowing players to select which recording to listen)

elisabethfitzsimons
    Participant

Very good list, difficult to choose 3…- drop area (with lock controls) - when together, they lock (dressing a paper doll)  - Drag with flip options  - add randomize paths  But I want these also...    - storybook api - masks        - time of the day feature (shows different backgrounds, for example, according the time user is reading the app)        - copy/paste actions, buttons, etc between pages And... and...Happy coding! Thx!

constancyrandssfsi
    Participant

Wow i want them all as well. But my top 3 is the Countdown timer widgetRender as layer allowing mutiple use of one layer" memory saving"Double click tapBut the facebook integration, push notification and copy and paste components would be really useful as well. My suggestion is since ur doing this by urself Alex is just to add a few. Work out the reported bugs that the users submit. Then Proceed to adding new features that you have listed.

jimmycesarins7218
    Participant

really good list of ideas, hard to pick from but here is what I think:- enable app review/ratings  - Parental control options- import sprite sheets in @2 sizes 

marcos16andrade
    Participant

– add undo in Kwik (deletion, etc) - Drag with flip options- stop/pause/resume timer action Very much want an example of the Corona (Sample data center): ScrollView, DragMe (layer, which pull the top), X-ray, Flashlight etc.The more code to do this is already ready.  😉+ Just be cool, if there are lessons from the code templates with which you can just solve various tasks.

chokgage
    Participant

I will pick these 3:- copy/paste actions, buttons, etc between pages;- render text layers as text; (As mentioned by yannemal my App is going to be very text heavy)- rename actions/buttons; Thanks so much for the hard work, Alex!

v1p_kokorin
    Participant

These 3 features would really save time when working with big projects (which will definitely be the case thanks to the new features of K2):- drop area (with lock controls) - when together, they lock (dressing a paper doll)  - copy/paste actions, buttons, etc between pages  - create list of commands and enable to "attach" them in other layers or pages These is my second list. These are just great features that I can see being great for marketing purposes. I think they would be great to have:- read the story with your own voice  - render text layers as text  - Facebook integration

– Able to select animation within timer dialogue.- Copy and paste within Kwiksher- Rule of 2 or 8 while exporting images (to avoid blurring) 

Anonymous

As most of you are picking the ability to copy/paste actions between pages/components, I am starting a discussion on design this feature at http://kwikplugin.com/forums/index.php/topic,726.0.htmlPlease provide your input there and help me to code it the way you want/need it.Cheers,Alex

kawaguchi
    Participant

My top 3:-copy/paste actions, buttons, etc between pages -push notification option -read the story with your own voice

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising