Home / Topic / texturepacker

texturepacker

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Odisej
    Participant

can anyone please confirm if the sprites made with texture packer still work with kwik. I can’t get them to work. The usual Kwik sprite works fine though. Thank you!

susa38
    Participant

I do not know if there is a new version of texture packer. But I re-published my app with kwik and all works ok.
    In the app I have some sprites made with texture packer (demo). Like the licence is for one year I will buy it when my app will be ready to upload to the appstore.

For me not problem between texture packer and kwik.

wyatt.fisher2
    Participant

I’m also having trouble getting texture packer sprites to work.

Tried many times now following the instructions and the page the sprite is one gives me an error in Corona. .

Jorge
    Participant

I am not having any trouble with texture packer.
    I was using a previous version of Corona (.2625) and have just installed the newest version (.2646) and checked if sprites were working in the Simulator. All seemed fine.

darias.jose
    Participant

Hi Jorge , can I ask you your email?

angel
    Participant

In this video trailer of my coming soon app you can see a lot of animations made with TexturePacker in Kwik.
    Everything works great! 😉

darias.jose
    Participant

Awesome Angel, did you creat this one?

Can I get your email?

Hi There!
    I have the same problem with my project. Everything went fine until I added a spritesheet replacement made with texture packer.
    the corona message say unexpected symbol near ‘local’

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising