Home / Topic / Sound not working

Sound not working

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

I have one customer who reported a bug with my app, but I can't get it narrowed down. He said he went out of the program and came back in and the sound only worked on the pages prior to the bookmarked page and didn't work on the sound on pages after. This only affects the narration. I use the speaker button and text sync for those audio files so they are only playable after that speaker button is tapped. All my narration files are on channel 1, short file, no fade in and read to me is checked in the audio import.I dont' know if this was on a suspend, or if he just left the story and shut down and then came back later. I can't seem to recreate this error and no one else has reported it. He's using a iPad Mini. Has anyone else run into this or something like it?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising