Home / Topic / slider that can control music

slider that can control music

Home Kwiksher Forums Tutorial Suggestions slider that can control music

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi everybody, hi Alex,I would like to know if it is possbile to create a "slider" that can control a music?of course i would like to have it as a tutorial...it can be fun for many thingsThanks

Anonymous

What do you mean by control a music? Volume?? Length??

Anonymous

Hi Alex. i mean length yes.

Anonymous

anybody?

tradexcel12
    Participant

Not sure what you mean – a slider for the user seems redundant. If you meant for development, I'd rather see a time line for animations and sound tracks first, but I understand that's almost an impossibility due to PS issues. I have to say this not a feature I would personally use – I use Audacity and other sound programs to manipulate my sound tracks. Massaging audio files is not something I look to Kwik to do.

Anonymous

Hi Karen , thanks for your answer.I would like to use this option for a "hidden message" game for kids.The clues will be hidden in a audio message and instead of listening all the audio again and again, i was wondering if there is a way (with a slider) for the user to switch directly to where they "think" it will be hidden.if Alex can confirm?thank you

tradexcel12
    Participant

AH now I understand! Thanks for the explanation. I thought there was a discussion here or maybe over at the Corona forums about exactly how that could be done. I know I read it somewhere, but I can't seem to find the thread now.

Anonymous

Please if you find it let me know.I will try to search too.bye

Anonymous

Well i didn't find anything about my problem if anybody has a tip please.

Anonymous

You should start reading Corona's slider widget: http://www.coronalabs.com/blog/2013/02/26/new-widgets-part-2/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising