Home / Topic / share asset tool in same page and best performace to run app

share asset tool in same page and best performace to run app

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik User Questions share asset tool in same page and best performace to run app

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • eyndrea
    Participant

HelloI'm making an app who need a scroll-bar width images.Each image is a button that go to another page.Each page have the scroll-bar width thumbs.In the same page you can see one medium size imageand if you press the medium image you can see a large image in the same page.In resume 10 images in diferent sizes: small, medium and large.In each pages I show 10 thumbnails and one medium image.When press the medium image I show the large image in the same page.The way that I can think is width the sharet asset tool.But (the same image) in one page I'll have to make it manuallybecause the sharet asset I think is not possible in the same pageThe question is that I can see 2 possibilities but I don't know what is the best way:1 option: - I make for each images 3 sizes: small, medium and large.Total images in project: 10 large images, 10 medium images and 10 small imagesTotal images in one page: 10 small images, 1 medium and 1 large2 option: - I repeat always the image width the large size. In the thumb scroll are 10 images in small size but they are the large images.Total images in project: 10 large images.Total images in one pages: 10 large images (for scroll width thumbs) and repeat one medium and large image.Conclusion: For the total project size is better the second optionbut I don't know if the second option will make that the app will run badbecause always have 10 large images in the same pageand when go to another page 10 large more....I'm thinking not only in the project size.I'm thinking in the good way to make that the app run well in the way of the memory of the ipad...Can someone help me?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising