Home / Topic / Set color of play button

Set color of play button

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

Would it be really hard to allow us to set the color of the play button like we can the highlight color on the text in the audio sync? Sometimes the background it's against is light and other pages it may be a dark background so the play button doesn't always show up as well as I'd like. Or could it pick up the color from the text color? That would be way cool.

Anonymous

Which button are you talking about? The play sync one? If so, I added to the future list. Also, do you know you can replace this icon by your own, right?

tradexcel12
    Participant

Yes I can replace the kAudio with my own, but if I have light and dark backgrounds, finding one color that will work for all can be tough. If I could set the color of that icon to the color of the text or choose my own color in the textsync replacement window that would be really nice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising