Home / Topic / render only selected pages

render only selected pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • eyndrea
    Participant

1 – I've a multilingual project with a lot o f layers. When I render one page it take a lot of time rendering the page with images or without images. For example if I have to render the page 2, 5, 7, 13, 34, 25......I have to render one and after one or render all the project.I think it would be a good improve to render only selected pages.2- In other way I know that we can copy elements for one page to another (it would be a good idea to have the possibility to select a lot of elements and copy and after paste all the selected elements and not only one element)3- Also it would be a good think to make one page  for example with a menu (page named for example 'menu'). Save this like external code or libray or not rendered page( I don't know the best way) but not like a page that is going to be visible in the project. And after to have the possibility to attach this code or library to differents pages and in this pages don't need the same images, elementes, variables that are in the first page created and not visible (named menu).

pascal89
    Participant

4 – Copy and paste multiple elements only to selected pages instead of to one page or all pages.

klarachancellorgwug
    Participant

I second number 4 as a future option.

tradexcel12
    Participant

Me three.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising