Home / Topic / Publish just one Page

Publish just one Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • pascal89
    Participant

I wish there were a way to publish one page, or even, just have export images, only apply to the current page. I am finding that my book which is 23 pages, takes an awful long time to export images, when I am just working on the most recent page.

adriakuehnmg5524
    Participant

Those options are right there at the bottom of the Kwik interface. Look at the Learn Kwik interface pages for help.https://www.kwiksher.com/learn-kwik2/interface/

pascal89
    Participant

If I understand correctly, the option to export or not export images is universal. I would like to only export the images for the current page I am working on, instead of for all the pages I have finished, therefore greatly speeding up the publishing process.If I am wrong, please tell me, I would love it if it were already there, and I just missed it.

adriakuehnmg5524
    Participant

You're wrong  ;DIf you select both the "export images" and "export current page" options, you'll export the images and lua code for the current page only. It's only if you select "export images" by itself that the images for the whole project export.

pascal89
    Participant

Amazing!!! Better than getting a feature made, it already exists… Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising