Home / Topic / PS CC 2015 Kwik Error message

PS CC 2015 Kwik Error message

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik35 for Photoshop CC 2014 PS CC 2015 Kwik Error message

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Rachael
    Participant

Hi,
    When I open PS 2015 with Kwik 3.5.3 installed I get an error message:
    <b>Deprecate<b/>: mysql_pcconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysql or PDO instead in <b>/home/kwiksher/public_html/Connections/cn_k3.php<b.9</b><br/> Click the Get It button to get it from Kwiksher website.

I have tried clicking the Get It button and it takes me to the main Kwiksher download page on the website, but I’m not sure what to do from there…as the download offered is the same version that I am using. The icon at the base of the Kwiksher panel in PS also shows that there is an update available. Is there a change to the download file for 3.5.3 which I previously downloaded? Should I download again? By the way if I ignore the dialogue and cancel – all appears to work as normal but the “will be removed in the future” comment made me think I should check this.
    Thanks
    Rachael

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

It is the server side issue of PHP. I will check the site that it seems PHP version or configuration is changed by the host service auto update.

Rachael
    Participant

Hi Yamamoto,
    Thanks again for your quick response – I’m assuming from this that I do nothing and you will let us know in due course. Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising