Home / Topic / PS 2014 Kwik 3.5.4 – bug – Edit Buttons doesn't open dialogue

PS 2014 Kwik 3.5.4 – bug – Edit Buttons doesn't open dialogue

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik35 for Photoshop CC 2014 PS 2014 Kwik 3.5.4 – bug – Edit Buttons doesn't open dialogue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rachael
    Participant

Hi, I spoke too soon I think – when trying to edit a button interaction the dialogue box doesn’t open. I have tried this on more than one page and also with more than one project and I have also created a test project from scratch and created a new button – I can create but not able to open the button interaction to edit it. I can delete the button and create a new one which appears to work, but this is not a useful workaround for me as I have a significant number to edit currently.
    Can you let me know if this is a bug and if it can be fixed?
    Thanks
    Rachael

Rachael
    Participant

Hi there,
    I realise it is the weekend but I needed to carry on working so you can possibly ignore my last plee for help as I have had to uninstall everything and I have now gone back to PS CC and Kwik 3.4.2. I am not really competent enough to reliably communicate what might be a bug and what might be specific to my set up etc. Sorry that this is not going to add to any knowledge on initial use of 3.5 but I think I will need to wait until other more technically minded users have worked with it.
    Thanks again for your help previously.
    Kind regards
    Rachael

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Please send me the kwik projec that fails to open the dialog. I will check it.

Rachael
    Participant

Hi Yamamoto, Thanks so much for the offer to check my file – I really appreciate it, but as I mentioned I had found the same issue with a newly created test file when working with PS CC 2015- so I don’t think sending a specific file would help. I would hate to waste your time when I no longer have the version installed and I have gone back to PS CC and Kwik 3.4.2 just until I get my current app finished.
    Thanks again
    Kind regards
    Rachael

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising