Home / Topic / Projects won't open up since last update 3.4.2

Projects won't open up since last update 3.4.2

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs Projects won't open up since last update 3.4.2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Madeleine
    Participant

Hello!

I have discovered this awesome PS plugin and I’m testing it out with the trial.

I downloaded the previous version, everything worked fine. I then downloaded the newest update the other day and now I can’t open up any projects, either from “open project” icon or from the recent list. I can select a project but when I try to open it, nothing happens. When I double click on the projects in the recent list, nothing happens.

I have Photoshop CC, Win8.1

I realize this is a trial version I’m on, but I still wanted to let you know about this. And also I wasn’t finished trying it out 🙁

Could this be a trial “thing”, a trial restriction?

I did see the other thread where someone else had the same problem. And all the names everywhere are correct and they did open up before the latest update 3.4.2

Gareth
    Participant

Hi Madelaine,
    did you go into your Settings and remap your Project Folder to where your project is?

Madeleine
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Gareth.

I have made a few folders, my system is K/Tutorials/ and projects there…. K/Tests/ projects there.

I thought I had changed the settings around too when I noticed this yesterday, but I probably didn’t try to open up the right files from the right setting. Anyway today after I had read your reply I did what you said and noticed that solved the problem. So thanks! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising