Home / Topic / Project Template

Project Template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

OK, I probably missed the explanation of this as I hurried along to my next project, but I noticed today when doing a new project in Kwik Next that I had an option to choose a project template. Is this new to Kwik Next or did I somehow miss this feature for months working in Kwik 2? If so I am going to run my empty head into a wall. LOLAccording to the docs "Project template allow you to select a previous project that will be used as content for this new project. This is a good option when you want to port a project to a different platform or have a similar app that can be speed up with a previous content."What is imported when this option is chosen? All the code and images and videos and sound and sprite sheets?

tradexcel12
    Participant

OMG OMG OMG  – this is the neatest thing since sliced white bread. I have spent all afternoon changing images after using this feature. It brought in all my actions and animations and text syncs and audio. And it just absolutely wonderful and will boost my productivity immensely.I was in an online seminar yesterday where one of the featured speakers had only managed two kids books in two years and she is just now working on the port to Google Play expecting it to take months! I just completed a port of a 70 page project in an afternoon!!! I tried to mention Kwik but the organizers muted me after I asked my question. LMAO Bet I could have had 90% of the attendees jumping ship to Kwik if I could have had an open mic for 90 seconds. LMAO

Anonymous

Glad you like this new Kwik “next” (not available on Kwik 2) feature.However, you are grounded because you couldn't talk about Kwik in your event...

tradexcel12
    Participant

Awww man! Not fair! LOL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising