Home / Topic / problem text layer on one page

problem text layer on one page

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs problem text layer on one page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Anna Hines
    Participant

Not sure whether to put this in BUGS or HELP ME.
    I am now converting a Kwik 2 app for iOS to Kwik 3 with improved graphics. I already did this with the android version of the app and figured out many issues. Down to one last problem on this one.

The text layer on the first story page does not read and highlight. I had this problem on another app and found that if I shortened the delay on the “read me”file it worked, but that didn’t work this time. Then I noticed that the text doesn’t display immediately when the page opens. It becomes visible a fraction of a second after the other images. I went to the page lua and found this:

— en_txt1 positioning
    layer.en_txt1_txt = {
    {start = 0, out = 659.031, dur = 0, name = “Bean”, file = “bean”},

On the working android page lua this is the code:
    — en_txt1 positioning
    layer.en_txt1_txt = {
    {start = 500.307, out = 1159.338, dur = 0, name = “Bean”, file = “bean”},

So I can see that the “start = 0” is the problem, but what should the number be?

I checked other text layer positions on other pages and they each have different start numbers. I tried deleting the layer, publishing without, then rebuilding it, but I got the same result.

I would appreciate help with this, please.

Anna Hines
    Participant

I tried replacing the 0 in lua code with the 500.307 as in the android version, but that did not fix the problem I’d really appreciate some help on this if possible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising