Home / Topic / preview and reset rotate of objects

preview and reset rotate of objects

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 2 Bugs preview and reset rotate of objects

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • taqxtsruss
    Participant

I seem to be having erratic behavior with the rotate feature in the linear animation dialog box. Scenario: I move a block from point A to point B using the x and y coordinates. At point B, I rotate the object 90 degrees and preview the rotate (which works fine). When I try to reset the rotate, things get crazy. The object goes back to point A (while still showing x, y coordinates for point B) and the object never rotates back to 0 degrees. I am using photoshop 12.1 x64 running Windows 7. I haven't tested this on a Mac yet. Also, initially my physics components weren't showing up. I would save the physics dialog but nothing would ever show up in component view and the physics wouldn't work in the simulator. However, the next day I opened up the project and the physics settings were in the component view and worked like a charm on the simulator.Looks good so far.Perry

Anonymous

Can you please send more detailed information on which Physics option didn't show up when you set it? The same for the linear animation. The more detailed the info the better to reproduce and fix. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising