Home / Topic / Pre launch marketing

Pre launch marketing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello,I just have the sound to and narration to add before I send my first app out for testing and hopefully submit it by the end of November but for a sneak preview I've put up a small video at my website http://www.muddybootsmedia.comThanks to Alex who pointed me in the right direction when I had a programming issue a couple of months agoAll the bestDaren

lizochka_simova
    Participant

Looks like fun! Love the art!

bsuehsiuvrr
    Participant

I love the illustrations too, and the little boy looks so funny.I also love Egyptian mysteries, you already have 1 fan with me 🙂

Anonymous

Anna, Francolsoiscois, thanks for the very kind comments it really helps. It's getting very exciting seeing the finishing line.CheersDaren

Anonymous

I love it already!! Sounds really cool and I am looking forward to have it in our Showcase. Is it pure Kwik or are you using external code as well?

Anonymous

Thanks Alex, glad you like the look of it so far, sorry for the delay in answering but I've been away. Yes it's pure Kwik so when it's launched would be great to put it forward to your Showcase. Thanks again for your help.Daren

Anonymous

Wonderful illustrations and on page interaction, looks like fun.Did you test on the ipad?

Anonymous

Thanks Favellastudios, yes I've been testing it as I go on the ipad. so far so good!ThanksDaren

Anonymous

Daren, great looking app, congrats on reaching the finish line.  Would you be willing to share some of your App Store stats?  Monthly average downloads, and any marketing strategies you have used since launch?  Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising