Home / Topic / Possibly the darkest adventure game ever created …. well with Kwik anyway!

Possibly the darkest adventure game ever created …. well with Kwik anyway!

Home Kwiksher Forums Marketing your app Possibly the darkest adventure game ever created …. well with Kwik anyway!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • sngjenshvuh
    Participant

Excited to be starting our first adventure game this week (aimed towards adults). The name is being withheld until we are closer to the release. Also updated our facebook cover photo and profile pic to match our game http://www.facebook.com/HypergurlGames Anyway, now for my question. Does anyone know what software is best to capture video screenshots? Similar to what Alex does for his video reviews in the showcase section. I use a Mac so it needs to be Apple friendly. I'm wanting to start piecing together promo videos to upload to youtube for our adventure game.Hope everyone is having a great weekend.Tanya.

Anonymous

I've tried several in the past. In my opinion, the best option, by far, is ScreenFlow. Amazing piece of software.

sngjenshvuh
    Participant

Thanks Alex, I'll definitely check that one out! Can't say I've heard of screenflow before now. Thanks again,Tanya 🙂

tradexcel12
    Participant

Camtasia for Mac also does a good job of screen recording, both are the same price but Screenflow has a few bells and whistles that Camtasia doesn't and both have a 30 day trial (as I recall).

elisabethfitzsimons
    Participant

Snapz Pro XorIShowUI work with both of them.Most have demo version to test them out

sngjenshvuh
    Participant

Thank you for all your suggestions. It's very much appreciated  😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising