Home / Topic / Places to Market Your iBook

Places to Market Your iBook

Home Kwiksher Forums Marketing your app Places to Market Your iBook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anonymous

So, now that Billy Bolts is complete, I'm looking for places to spread the word about it. I'm hoping this may be a thread we can all share ideas on where to publicize iBooks and hopefully gain some exposure.So far, I've done some Fiverr gigs and submitted my press release through PRMac.comI haven't received anything from anyone simply wanting to review the story book for their site, merely just sites wanting me to pay them to review it. I come from the music business where things like this are frowned upon and in some case illegal so I'm kind of surprised at how things are. If I pay hundreds of dollars I can get a glowing review for a crappy app, but for free I can't get an honest review on what I hope is a quality app.I'm curious if any of you have found any traction somewhere if so so, if you care to share it.

tradexcel12
    Participant

Here's a good list, broken out by what they review – there are other places for kids book apps too. It's not broken out by free submission or paid, unfortunately.http://www.appbattleground.com/2013/10/26/best-app-review-sites/ And this one from a paid marketing service is also pretty good - kinda nice of them to include a list of mostly free review sites for people who can't afford their services.http://spacechimpmedia.com/the-ultimate-list-of-app-review-websites/

Anonymous

On top of that, my suggestion is to go for reviews after you receive your first “official app reviews” and fix them. As every app has bugs in version 1, it is nice to fix them before doing a large review. It is not a good idea to receive a bad review for small things like word misspelling, etc.

Anonymous

Here is something I'm offering.For the price of a Facebook like, I've setup a download with hundreds of app bloggers contact information including emails you can dump into mailchimp.http://www.billybolts.com/bloggers-list/

tradexcel12
    Participant

If I could respectfully suggest you change the word iBook – that could cause confusion. Apple's got that reserved for their iBook Author stuffs which are not in the app section and can only be used with the iBook reader (I think). They are starting to heavily promote iBooks but won't let them into the app store mixed in with other book apps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising