Home / Topic / Page numbering

Page numbering

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Can't get page numbering to work if I drag and drop pages the orders get all mixed up.  They won't even sort in order.  Is there a way to reset the pages so they are sorted and then dragging and dropping in order?

Anonymous

The current page numbering is not as stable as we want (we are re-writing it for v1.5). You can keep trying to drag pages in the correct order until it works or, if you are more courageous, open your .kwk file with a regular text editor and renumber the pages manually there.i know this is not the best answer but, until v1.5 sees the light, these are the only 2 options 🙁Alex

Working on my debut project and using Kwik 1.8, i stumble on this problem too. I tried moving the pages again and again, but when i simulated it in Corona, the pages would be jumbled.  Eventually, i took a bold step to look into the Kwik config file, and reordered the new pages manually. That worked. Ben.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising