Home / Topic / order groups in 2.4

order groups in 2.4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • eyndrea
    Participant

I've made a project with 2.1 version.Now i update and when I publish I can see different order groups.I've seen in the forum that now the order group in the order groups panel is bottom to top and not top to bottom like before.Is it true?I've test this solution and it is ok. I've changed the in one page the order groups and the group that after i had at the top I changed and now its at the bottom and then when publish this group is in the top in the simulator (ohh I'm crazy with this explanation)Is there a way in kwk file to change it manually?thanks

Anonymous

Because groups can be grouped inside other groups, the new order is the way to do it. Unfortunately, if your app is not ok with this, you will need to manually change the group order in the page_x.lua file.

eyndrea
    Participant

Ok thanksBut I'm now continue the same app. And I have to change this. My question is if I have to make it direct in photoshop or is there a way to change it in kwk file.

Anonymous

I think the easiest way if to do it in Photoshop. If you are brave/skilled enough, you can also change orders directly in the kwk file.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising