Home / Topic / Off screen images

Off screen images

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 2 Bugs Off screen images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello, I feel that this is a bug.  When I have an image with a linear animation moving onto the page from off the screen, the off screen image flashes briefly when the page is loaded…the off screen image is visible on the previous page for a second.  This may be a bug with the sorting order for each page.  The pages should be sorted behind each other instead of on top of one another.  If anyone knows a solution to this problem I'd be happy, but it really seem like a huge bug with the product.  So much so that I wouldn't be happy purchasing a license until this is fixed or a work around is discovered.Thanks

tradexcel12
    Participant

This thread might be your work around – if this is a Director issue with Corona, I would suspect it will be resolved in Kwik Next when the storyboard is implemented.http://kwikplugin.com/forums/index.php/topic,1305.msg5135.html#msg5135Sorry your other post on the topic went unanswered, but it is the weekend, and many of the users who are much more knowledgable than I are not on the forums until tomorrow. So I hope this answer helps or gives you a direction to look at. If not, try searching the forums, odds are the problem you have has been experienced by someone else if it relates to Kwik 2.

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply.  I've been searching around and have only found one topic that was closed over 120 days ago.  I was going to reply to that thread, but it was suggested that I start a new one.  Anyway, I'll try that workaround which seems to be ok.  Thanks again for the help, and I'm looking forward to this bug being solved some time.

tradexcel12
    Participant

We are ALL looking forward to the “big” update believe me! LMAO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising