Home / Topic / [NOT A BUG] Update links not working

[NOT A BUG] Update links not working

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs [NOT A BUG] Update links not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

I clicked the “Update Available” / Get It button on the warning popup and it does not take me to the Kwik download area. It just makes the plugin disappear from the PS window but nothing else happens.

Anonymous

It should send you to the downloads page. It is working here. Maybe this is related to your Photoshop Preferences? – http://kwikplugin.com/forums/index.php/topic,1600.msg6612.html#msg6612

tradexcel12
    Participant

I'll check but I haven't reset my preferences and it worked last update. But then again we're dealing with Adobe. Nuff said. LOL

tradexcel12
    Participant

Nope reset CS6 prefs a couple times, rebooted even, didn't make a difference.

Anonymous

Which version are you using and what is the version the alert says is a new one?

tradexcel12
    Participant

I'm upgrading to beta3a  I was current before this morning (sorry just went to the Kwik page and upgraded so I don't have the previous version number) The previous download was marked as Kwik4.zxp from 9/16.The install itself worked as normal when I bypassed the alert and went to the Kwik dl page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising