Home / Topic / [NOT A BUG] quiz tutorial

[NOT A BUG] quiz tutorial

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 2 Bugs [NOT A BUG] quiz tutorial

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anonymous

Hey everyone, I was following the quiz tutorial, everything was going fine until I tried to add the first dynamic text replacement. The entire project turned into a blank screen, all my variables disappeared and so did my screen. If I press undo I get my layers back but not the variables. The only thing I think I did different was using foreign letters in one of my questions. The foreign letters appeared fine in the quiz variable... Has anyone else had something similar happen?

Anonymous

Probably one of the foreign characters are not compatible with XML (the file format for Kwik projects) and corrupt your kwk file. If you quit and restart Photoshop and your project is still not working anymore, you will need to use one of the backup files (under your project/backup folder).

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply AlexIt appears that the characters (arabic) were not compatible. If I was to attempt making a quiz using an external code, do you think that would make a difference?

Anonymous

Can't say what's wrong with Kwik's code. Can you please send me the original project folder (the one that contains the Arabic string generating the error)? I'll take a look and see what is the real problem there.

Anonymous

Hi Alex, I have just sent you the zipped file to take a look. Thank you in advance!

Anonymous

your issue is is the fact you have used a Rich Text Editor to create your variable data. Rich Text Editor quotes are different than the pure quotes accepted in code. For example, just pasting your string, you will see that the open quote is different that the close quote:{

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising