Home / Topic / [NOT A BUG] Question for those using Kwik next

[NOT A BUG] Question for those using Kwik next

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs [NOT A BUG] Question for those using Kwik next

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • lizochka_simova
    Participant

I am nearing completion of three apps to be published all at once, and a little hesitant to jump to the new Kwik until I finish this.  Any advice from those who've made the change?  Better to wait or just jump in?Thanks.

tradexcel12
    Participant

So far absolutely no issues. If I understand things correctly, until the Corona updates Kwik Next isn't changing the nuts and bolts so much as it is the UX. It's opened, run, and allowed me to modify projects made with 2 and done the same with new projects. I have messed with sound, animations, interactions, sprite sheets, text sync,  but no external code or physics. So if there are issues with those parts I don't know about them.

Anonymous

Karen is right (as always). As of now, besides the main interface, nothing else has changed. Hopefully in October, with the arrival of storyboard API, you will see lots of new things (including improved and new features).

tradexcel12
    Participant

Karen is right (as always).

I wish! But thank you very much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising