Home / Topic / [NOT A BUG] Not exactly a bug but …

[NOT A BUG] Not exactly a bug but …

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs [NOT A BUG] Not exactly a bug but …

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

The list of recent projects contains even those that have been deleted by tossing the folder in the trash. I suspect Kwik tracks the projects as they are made but isn't able to track what happens to them outside of PS. Trying to open a project that no longer exists doesn't make anything horrible happen – it just pops into the directory the project was in.

Anonymous

you are right, Kwik does not track what you do outside the plugin. in order to remove any project from the recent list, just select it and press DELETE key

tradexcel12
    Participant

Ah of course.

Anonymous

As I said in the announcement session, check the videos for each new feature (I covered this there as well). I know nobody likes to hear my bad English from a noise voice but, sometimes I bring good stuff 🙂

tradexcel12
    Participant

Has nothing to do with your voice Alex, it's me trying to hurry stuff along. I know better, but still do it. LOL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising