Home / Topic / [NOT A BUG] Hearing narration in Read It Myself pages

[NOT A BUG] Hearing narration in Read It Myself pages

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 2 Bugs [NOT A BUG] Hearing narration in Read It Myself pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Downloaded new iPad Retina Display version BUILD to device for testing. I am hearing narration in the Read it myself link. The Read It button does not have the 'Read to Me' action included but still plays the narration…… sometimes. What could the problem be?thanks in advance.

Anonymous

If you have a Read to Me button, your I Read button MUST have a Read to Me interaction (only with the first checkbox disabled). The reason for that (probably your case) is:- lets say user click the read to me button then, later on, he come back and click the I read button. Without "clearing" the control variable (only the Read to Me interaction does that), your control will always be set to on.

Just to confirm what you're saying, When you set the 'Read to ME' interaction, UNCHECK 'Enable Read to Me' and CHECK 'Go to NEXT page automatically'.Right now I have 'Enable Read to Me' checked and 'Go to NEXT page automatically' UNCHECKED.I'll work on app when I get home tonight.

Got home and reread your post. I understand. Fixed it. It works. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising