Home / Topic / New Launch Images

New Launch Images

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs New Launch Images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Jorge
    Participant

I wonder if anybody else has got the same problem. Kwik automatically generates Default Pages, but the new ones, I mean the following:

Default-Landscape-568h@2x.png
    Default-Landscape-667h@2x.png
    Default-Landscape-736h@3x.png

appear distorted – portrait and stretched.
    It seams that Kwik picks the Default-Master page (3048×1536), puts it in the portrait orientation (rotates -90º)and then creates the above landscape images!
    Am I doing something wrong or is it something which needs a bit of fixing?

As a side question. Is it mandatory that Launch Pages have to be in .png (as it says in the Kwik Project Properties)? In .jpeg we would save quite a bit of “weight”.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

the reported three landscape default png files should not be rotated -90. I will fix it.

Default images for portrait are rotated -90. And the file type is PNG
    https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/distribution/buildSettings/index.html

Jorge
    Participant

Wonderful, thanks.

Odisej
    Participant

I just noticed that my app isn’t displayed in full screen on iPhone 5 (vertical black lines left and right). Not only that, there are problems with buttons, pages jump back etc. What is funny is that it all used to work fine on the same device – my friend updates his iPhone 5 regularly as soon as a new iOs is available. Maybe there are issues with latest update iOS 8.3. I have added all necessary default images in the bundle – again it all used to work before and my app was even added to the App Store without problems.

Odisej
    Participant

I tried all sorts of combinations Default-568@2x, or without @2x, Default-Landscape-568@2x etc (I also tried some changes in build.settings). and nothing works. Although it is displayed correct in Corona Simulator, it is not ok on device.

I have then colored all Default images with different color just to check which Launch image is displayed on which device in Corona Simulator and I noticed that it only displays Default-Landscape.png (the iPad2, or first iPad mini) – no matter which device you choose.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

I uploaded kwik 3.5.1
    Default-xxx.png is fixed. Please download the update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising