Home / Topic / Nailing Sprites – how to proper set body properties

Nailing Sprites – how to proper set body properties

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! Nailing Sprites – how to proper set body properties

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anonymous
    I am having difficulties try to set the proper properties. Anyone with experience on that, who can help?A picture is worth a thousand words.. but a film clip, a million! sin_t_tulo1.gif

would pay for an update that solves my problemthanks a lot!

Anonymous

I suggest you to share this posting/video at Corona Labs forums as well. Many people there know how to use/set physics objects properly.

Anonymous

resolved

tradexcel12
    Participant

Could I ask what the resolution was? So often we hear the question, but then never know how it was resolved. Thanks!!!

Anonymous

karen hablas español? estabas con el mismo problema o solo sos una “Admin” del foro de Kwiksher?Mas de 200 visitas y ni una pregunta o interés me dan la impresión que ha nadie le interesa una respuesta

Anonymous

I don't know if Karen speaks Spanish but I can tell you she is not an admin of this forum.The fact you did not get an answer for your question does not mean people were not interested but they simply couldn't help because they don't know how. The purpose of the forum is not only to ask and get answers but also share answers. Give and gets! 🙂----No lo sé si Karen habla Español pero te puedo decir ella no es administradora de este foro.No haber tenido una respuesta a tu pregunta no significa que la gente no tuvo interés en tu problema pero, simplesmente no te contestaran porque no sabían la respuesta de tu problema. El proposito del foro no es solamente responder preguntas pero también compartir descubiertas. Dame y recibe! 🙂

tradexcel12
    Participant

My Spanish is not very good. I can read it, but do not write it very well. I am not an admin here, I am nowhere good enough with Kwik to fill that role, or to be much help to anyone. Which is why I am always interested in the answers to questions others ask on this forum. It helps me learn more and maybe someday enough to help others here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising