Home / Topic / Multi lingual stopped working

Multi lingual stopped working

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs Multi lingual stopped working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

I have a multi lingual app that has been working fine for a while, but the problem is recently I was asked to update the app and get rid of the highlighted text. So I did, and after getting rid of the highlighted text the multilingual functionality has completely broken down. There is probably something that I am doing wrong but I cannot find it. I have copied and re-copied and re-re-recopied all of the spanish audio into the build folder but to no avail.

Jorge
    Participant

Are you working with version 3.3.4a?!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Jorge.

Yep

Jorge
    Participant

I will build an app tomorrow and see if I have the same problem. I will let you know.
    One thing I am noticing now (do not know whether this happened with an earlier version or not) is that I am not able to create more than one animation (say linear) per layer. The second one always overrides the previous one.

Jorge
    Participant

Hi,
    I have managed to build an app where the two languages I have there work fine. However, there are some annoying behaviors. Sometimes the narration sound disappears, though I see the text being highlighted. Sometimes that sounds vanishes together with other sounds. If I restart the app, it comes ok. I am trying to figure out in what circumstances the problems arise – one, I believe is when I turn a page before the narration ends. Hope this has helped and let’s keep this threat opened. Any progress from your side?

Anna Hines
    Participant

I have found this problem as well, and believe I mentioned it on another post. Often around the 6th or 7th word the first time through, the sound drops out for 1 to 3 words, then resumes. If I hit replay the sound is fine. This doesn’t happen on every page or every language, but a significant number.

This could be caused by the preload next page option in the project properties.

Jorge
    Participant

Do you suggest that we should not tick the preload next page option? If so, what are the downsides?Thanks

It has never worked for me. It always interrupts an animation or audio file. I think I am narrowing in on what is causing the glitch. Ill update again if I can corner it.

Jorge
    Participant

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising