Home / Topic / Marketing Our Apps Through Community Effort

Marketing Our Apps Through Community Effort

Home Kwiksher Forums Marketing your app Marketing Our Apps Through Community Effort

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Dear Kwik Developers, My name is Benjamin Chong. I'm the developer behind The Dream by Swipea, a kids educational app for iOS (http://www.kwiksher.com/work/the-dream-world-explorer-edition/). Firstly, i feel proud to have developed my own kids app and with Kwik's help, it has made it possible considering i'm not a coder, fun and time saving. I think in general, Kwik made it simple and time saving, and time is money. I try my best to look at every new apps being developed using Kwik and my apologies i don't mean to pry; i also spend time studying how some of these apps are performing in the app store from the available stats i can find on Appannie.com. We're a two man team here, and this is our full time job 🙂 We love it, but sometimes it takes a lot of self motivation to keep on doing this with the little revenue we're making on the App Store. I'll be straight to the point, I'm starting this topic to gather interest, brainstorm and come up with actionable ideas on how we could cross promote our apps together as a community. I'll leave this open to anyone who is interested for now...If you would like to talk to me on a more personal level, i'm available at ben [at] gamebit-labs dot com. Ben

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.