Home / Topic / Marketing Childrens Apps

Marketing Childrens Apps

Home Kwiksher Forums Marketing your app Marketing Childrens Apps

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • pascal89
    Participant

Like many of you, I am making children's storybook/game apps, and I have found that having a free/lite version of an app, with a link to the paid version (avoiding IAP because of size Issues) has caused one of my apps to go from $50 a month to $300+ a month. I am thinking of another way, that I am not entirely certain how to implement, and would love suggestions on. I am going to create a coloring book version of my app, that can be unlocked if they share the app via facebook, twitter, or email. So there would be a little message on the home screen that says, Unlock the free Coloring book, by sharing this app with friends or family. When they click it, it takes them to facebook/twitter/email etc... and after they have completed the coloring book is unlocked. My thinking is, that the best way to market the app, is to get those using it to market it to there friends in the same demographic. I would love suggestions or comments on how to proceed.

Hi there, I'm looking for similar developers like yourself to cross promote our kids apps. If you're interested to pursue this, drop me a message ben [at] gamebit-labs dot comBen.

sutasublect1971
    Participant

That's a good idea hairyconiption, but the problem with that approach is it've viewed by most now as app spam.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising