Home / Topic / Maddie Bear Books

Maddie Bear Books

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • jso
    Participant

I was waiting for Corona Labs to release the NDA on Storyboard/Composer, so while I waited, I created a paperback version of my new book series.It's available on Amazon and I'm also going to be shipping a limited-time autographed book bundle: http://www.MaddieBearBooks.comNow that the NDA has been lifted, I'm building the iPad and Kindle Fire versions.

Anonymous

8) NICE!!!

lizochka_simova
    Participant

Very inviting, Greg! Wishing much success.

jso
    Participant

Thanks, Alex and Anna! The autographed bundle actually got orders in before I even advertised the book was published. I'm also contacting local elementary schools to see if they'd like a donated copy for their libraries.I'm not much of a businessman, so I'm more concerned about kids enjoying my work than making profits. This is also a great way to go broke.  😉

jso
    Participant

If you weren't able to get one of the Maddie Bear Birthday promo codes from the Kwik Showcase, I'm running a promo for anyone who purchases the paperback version, you get an iPad promo code for free.http://gpanimationsblog.com/2014/03/15/maddie-bears-birthday-ipad-app-giveaway/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising