Home / Topic / Mac Users help, please. Updated My Mac now Corona breaks the pages

Mac Users help, please. Updated My Mac now Corona breaks the pages

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! Mac Users help, please. Updated My Mac now Corona breaks the pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anonymous

I have double-checked that I have the current builds of Kwik and Corona. When I publish a page to the Corona Simulator, I only see bits of the page, in fact, I only see the navigation images, and nothing is clickable. Every page was fine before I updated my system a couple of days ago. Any ideas on where to go now? Is there a way to uninstall the update? Mac users may know the answer. I am on the last few days of work on this book that has taken me 9 months and now I've hit this wall. Any pointers would be helpful.

Anonymous

You should check the Corona Terminal for errors. Based on what you describe it can be:- you forgot to Export with Images option (in this case, not all images are available, which explains why you just see partially);- you have navigation but you forgot to export ALL pages (this is necessary to generate each pages thumbnails)

Anonymous

Well, of course, I made sure I was exporting my images. I've been troubleshooting this for several hours. That was the  first thing I checked. Also, I can not get the terminal window to show me anything. Haven't been able to do that for months. I don't use it. Perhaps I don't know how to open it.In any case, I've installed, reinstalled, Kwik, Corona, even updated Photoshop. Looked at the main.lua. I don't see anything unusual but Im not a coder. Since the only thing that shows up on any pages are the navigation thumbnails, I think it has something to do with that. It's either on the main.lua or the kNav.lua

Anonymous

Zip and send me your folder and I'll take a look. For the future, I strongly suggest you to start Corona Terminal (it will start the Simulator for you) and check the errors there. If you're using version 2.6.x you have a Setting to do that automatically.

Anonymous

This is the window that Corona opens, called the Corona Terminal. You can see what errors I am getting. I don't understand them. Behind the window is the Simulator which only shows a few of the navigation thumbnails which, on this particular page, should not be visible at all, and certainly not at the top. I am loathe to send the file as it is very big, but I can if you remind me how.R

Anonymous

zentemple reported that the issue was related with one deleted page. Checking the error, I noticed that a page was deleted and the project was not (re)published. If you are using auto-navigation you need to re-publish all your pages when you add or remove a page – this will update the variable that controls the number of pages in the project and consequently the number of thumbnails needed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising