Home / Topic / LOOKING FOR KWIK DEVELOPER

LOOKING FOR KWIK DEVELOPER

Home Kwiksher Forums Service Recommendation LOOKING FOR KWIK DEVELOPER

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Hello,
    I’m compiling a budget proposal for a high-end animated book and need to cost in a Kwik/Corona developer. The project details are as follows:
    – 18-22 pages
    – >750 words
    – sprite animation with stills
    – 1-3 basic games/activities

I will project manage and provide:
    – intro animation
    – psd layouts/design for each page
    – character sprite sheets and all imagery/elements
    – narration files
    – initial storyboard (the developer will have input on finalising this)

The developer will provide:
    – coding and animation function
    – sound fx sourced and applied
    – some storyboard input in development stage
    – publishing/technical support for launch and ongoing fixes

Ideally the project will continue beyond the first book as it’s set up to be a series. We need a capable developer to push the boundaries.

The animation quality and style will be similar to ‘Mr Morris Lessmore’ (simpler with less video more stills with sprite animations, maybe characters talking on occassion, basic movement/running etc, some interaction) and ‘Zala and the Treasure Cave’.

We’re also looking for writers with a Paul Jennings ‘Round the Twist’ style.

I’m interested in any ballpark price range (am aware how difficult it is to quote at this stage but need a rough idea to secure the right amount of funding). Any advice on where I can post the project to connect with developers would be great.

Thanks for any help =)

I think I can help you with that. Here is my: site http://www.giggledesk.com . As of now I have developed around 8-9 apps using kwik (some of which have gotten tens of thousands of downloads) and i have several tutorials live on kwiks site. Here you can see a link to a kirkus starred review of Gary’s Place, the first app I developed

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/rick-walton/garys-place/

If you would be interested in speaking more please feel free to email me at aaron@giggledesk.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising