Home / Topic / List of actions do not appear in the button/action list

List of actions do not appear in the button/action list

Home Kwiksher Forums Photoshop CC Issues List of actions do not appear in the button/action list

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anonymous

Another “Anuj” issue with treeview.

tradexcel12
    Participant

Moved back to CS6 – CC seemed to have a big memory leak, too. Was suddenly taking forever to render stuff in AI. It might be interfering with Corona warnings also. Had a sound file with a bad character in the name and the simulator just sat there looking stupid. As I recall it used to pop the terminal on things like that, but I could be wrong. My personal memory leak can be pretty bad at times. LOL It also temporarily "lost" all but my first page. Ran the project through the simulator, came back and none of my pages were showing except the first one. Had the project set to only open the first page. Closed out, came back into PS and they were all showing.

elisabethfitzsimons
    Participant

I've also moved back to CS6 due these problems. I wasted almost a day trying to solve issues, get a headache of all those “Anuj” names all over the place and then decided to move back to CS6. For those who have a Cloud Subscription; you can download also the CS6 version for free!

tradexcel12
    Participant

Do they have the CS6 files on their site anywhere to download? I needed InDesign and was afraid to use the CC version so I went back to 5 cause all they had on the Cloud was the CC version.

elisabethfitzsimons
    Participant

;DGo to https://creative.adobe.com/Go to downloadcenterScroll down to PhotoshopSelect PhotoshopChange "Photoshop CC" to "Photoshop CS6"DownloadDone  🙂

tradexcel12
    Participant

Ah thanks!

lizochka_simova
    Participant

So, do I understand this correctly.  If I subscribe to CC, I can download 6 and use that until they get the issues worked out with CC? 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising