Home / Topic / LAUNCH IMAGE NOT DISPLAYED RIGHT

LAUNCH IMAGE NOT DISPLAYED RIGHT

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! LAUNCH IMAGE NOT DISPLAYED RIGHT

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Leonardo
    Participant

Hi, I searched on the forums about this issue but I could not find anything to fix the problem.

In a New Universal Project, in Portrait Mode. The “Launch image” with a logo is set at the right resolution (iPad Retina) and orientation (Portrait) and after it is loaded into Kwik and start the simulator I see the launch image no only in Landscape mode when it shouldn’t, scaled down in the Y axis (aspect ratio is not constrained) but also in low resolution (pixelated) even changing to a small device like kindle fire o nook).

I checked the files in the build and decided to modify them all manually, but that only fixes the orientation and unproportional scale. The images look pixelated even then when I see the originals in good quality outside the simulator.

The problem comes again when press “Publish” again for a change, as I see the problem resets and to no avail the problem continues…

Any clues on how I might be able to fix this issue?

Thanks!

Leonardo
    Participant

Moreover, I decided to start a new project for testing purposes. This time a New Ipad project so as to maintain the size into one device. Now I don’t even see the Launch image in the simulator, as it goes directly to the first page of the storybook.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Administrator
    Keymaster

Any errors in the Corona Terminal?

Leonardo
    Participant

Not really. In the new universal version I don’t see any errors. And in the New iPad one all I see is “could not load font HelveticaNeue-Light. Using default font.” like 7 times…but I believe that has nothing to do with the launch image. Other than that, the projects work fine….

alexandres
    Participant

Have you used the Project Properties to create the default images?

Leonardo
    Participant

Hi Alex, thanks for the reply. Yes, I’m using the Project Properties to create the launch image as I don’t know any other way, so, using the kwik way.

The launch image size is set as 1536×2048 264dpi (portrait) as a default resolution.

It’s a very straight forward process so I don’t know what I’m missing.

Administrator
    Keymaster

Send your project to support@kwiksher.com (explaining the problem and pointing to this posting) and we will take a look.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising