Home / Topic / Kwik4 early previewPage 8

Kwik4 early preview

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik4 Kwik4 early preview

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 135 total)
  • Gareth
    Participant

Yamamoto, I have emailed you the corona terminal error messages.
    What folder do I find the external .lua files?

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

external lua files are published for page, it is components/pageXX/page_ext_lib_code.lua and for action, commands/pageXX/ext_xx.lua

http://kwiksher.com/daily/Kwik4_2016_1109.zip
    FIX:ultimatePosition for non ultimate project
    FIX:tmplt > component > page_ext_lib_code.lua

I sent you email with particles lua files, Gareth.

Gareth
    Participant

Thanks Yamamoto.
    I installed the new version and tested the particles on page 2 and 3, They work perfectly. I forgot to update the tmplt folder previously. When I updated it, it all worked in the Coronal Simulator.

I will now go through my project to get all the other particles working. Then I’ll reorder the groups and finally test the page curl.

Thanks again!

Kayla
    Participant

I’m getting this error when click on the next page button in my book:

ERROR: Runtime error
error loading module ‘components.page03.Text_sync_’ from file ‘/Users/BooMu/Documents/Kwik/Galaxy/build4/components/page03/Text_sync_.lua’:
 /Users/BooMu/Documents/Kwik/Galaxy/build4/components/page03/Text_sync_.lua:72: unexpected symbol near ‘,’
stack traceback:
 [C]: ?
 [C]: in function ‘require’
 ?: in function ‘require’
 /Users/BooMu/Documents/Kwik/Galaxy/build4/components/kwik/layerUI.lua:11: in function ‘setMod’
 /Users/BooMu/Documents/Kwik/Galaxy/build4/components/kwik/layerUI.lua:16: in function ‘_vars’
 /Users/BooMu/Documents/Kwik/Galaxy/build4/components/page03UI.lua:31: in function ‘setVars’
 /Users/BooMu/Documents/Kwik/Galaxy/build4/components/page03UI.lua:40: in function ‘create’
 /Users/BooMu/Documents/Kwik/Galaxy/build4/views/page03Scene.lua:15: in function </Users/BooMu/Documents/Kwik/Galaxy/build4/views/page03Scene.lua:13>
 ?: in function ‘dispatchEvent’
 ?: in function ‘gotoScene’
 /Users/BooMu/Documents/Kwik/Galaxy/build4/commands/kwik/pageAction.lua:40: in function ‘_listener’
 ?: in function <?:167>
 ?: in function <?:205>

I tried to set up page curl which might be related to this error, but it’s not working. Does it show up in the corona simulator? How do I test page curl?

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Kayla, zip build4 folder and email it to support@kwiksher.com
    I will look into the error.

How to enable PageCurl

• photoshop, name background layer as ‘background’ in each page
    • kwik, disable preload next page
    • tmplt, rename components/pageXXX/page_swipe_curl.lua to page_swipe.lua or you copy the codes of page_swipe_curl.lua to page_swipe.lua. there is the backup of page_swip.lua as page_swipe_original.lua
    • page_swipe_curl.lua, curlWidth is defined at line 13 and line 18. For debug, line 110 you will find the debug codes which displays the grab regions, you may delete it.
    Bob
    Participant

Hi Yamamoto,
    I am trying to install Kwik4_2016_1116 on my Mac. I have both Photoshop 2015 and 2017. I keep getting an error that says “Installation failed because the extension is not compatible with the installed applications”

Kwik beta 4 works with PS 2015.

Thanks
    Bob

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Bob, are you using the latest ZXP Installer or ExManCmd?

http://zxpinstaller.com/

Installing Kwik4

Bob
    Participant

Hi Yamamoto,
    Updating to latest version of zxpinstaller did the trick. Sorry, I guess I should’ve checked that first.

Thanks
    Bob

Kayla
    Participant

Could you maybe do a few video tutorials? I’m not able to get my page curl to work and I though a video might help. You don’t need to talk or anything.

Kayla
    Participant

I’m also having an issue with auto play. If I click on read by myself, I can go back to the home page and choose another option. But if I click on auto play and go back to the home page, it continues to stay on auto play even if I click on read by myself. Is there a way to fix this?

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

There was fix for auto play at 1125.

Please download the following latest kwik and update tmplt from Project Properties > Update Template
    if this does not solve your issue, zip the build4 folder and sent it to me.

http://kwiksher.com/daily/Kwik4_2016_1207.zip
    FIX:Page Curl for ultimate config

I made a simple tutorial with screen copies.

Other new features

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Yamamoto.
    Kayla
    Participant

Thank you for the tutorial. I was not using ultimate config and that was the problem. Auto play is still giving me problems even with the update so I will send you the build4 folder. I would also like to create a new project using ultimate config, but the “Project template: Browse” button is not clickable so I can not use my current project using new universal as a template to save time. The project template button has never worked for me.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

PageCurl works an universal project too. Open a kwik project and then Project Properties > Update template if you like to use a project made by Kwik3

“Project template:Browse” in creating a new project is not related for page curl.

Kayla
    Participant

Yeah I know that “Project template: Browse” is not related to page curl. I was just saying that that doesn’t work either.

I can get page curl to work with a couple of pages but as soon as I add more pages or animation, page curl stops working. I also notice that if I “update template in project properties” like it asks me every time I open a project, it rewrites the changes I made to page_swipe.lua (page_swipe_curl.lua) in the pageXXX folder.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Is anyone else having a hard time with page curl?

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

I fixed the issues.

http://kwiksher.com/daily/Kwik4_2016_1214.zip
    FIX:New Project > Project Template is now “Copy Project”
    FIX:Tmplt update message appears even tmplt was latest
    New:export group layer option

>I can get page curl to work with a couple of pages but as soon as I add more pages or animation, page curl stops

Each background layer is named ‘background’?
    Adding animation to the other layers won’t affect the page curl.
    Does Corona simualtor oupt any error messages? If so, let me know.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising