Home / Topic / Kwik4 early previewPage 5

Kwik4 early preview

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik4 Kwik4 early preview

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 135 total)
  • Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Chris, undefined is the bug. I forgot to include one file in beta release. Please use this one.

https://kwiksher.com/daily/Kwik4_beta_2016_1027.zip
    FIX: UI text becomes undefined adding japanese support
    FIX:random action without random check
    FIX:random animation to be editable

https://kwiksher.com/daily/Kwik4_beta_2016_1028.zip
    FIX:navigation.hide
    FIX:search
    FIX:animation panel not open with a particuler case
    FIX:search not work for some components
    FIX:action animation resume
    FIX:animaton alpha = 0
    FIX:physic joint rotation limit
    FIX: UI text becomes undefined by adding japanese support
    FIX:random action without random check
    FIX:random animation to be editable
    FIX:png compress is updated 2.7.2
    FIX:png compress for Default*.png

https://kwiksher.com/daily/Kwik4_beta_2016_1029.zip
    FIX:publish fails if welcome window is open, it caused to stop loading japanese text resouce

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Yamamoto.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Yamamoto.
    Chris
    Participant

Just to confirm, yes this new version fixed the ‘Undefined’ problem.

Kayla
    Participant

I don’t understand why, but I can’t get anything to work with this new release. I fixed the “properly signed” error by restarting the computer (because terminal wasn’t working) and entering the code into terminal. Now when I open photoshop CC 2015.5 Kwik 4 beta comes up but I can’t get my projects to open and when I create a new project it won’t open. I checked the files of the new project I created and it comes up with the empty folders of kaboom and temp but nothing else. I had previously opened a Kwik3 project (which won’t open at all in photoshop now, so I have to go directly through Corona) and converted it to Kwik 4 by going into Project Properties>Update template button then opening the build 4 but when I publish, it comes up as a black screened device. Kwik4 projects that I created 2 days ago come up will the error
    Corona Simulator Syntax error
    Unexpected symbol near ‘{‘

File:config.lua
    Line:5

I’ve tried to edit the code but I keep getting similar errors.

I don’t know if it’s me, but I didn’t have so many problems with Kwik3 and I don’t know why I can’t even do the simplest things with Kwik4.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

To Kayla,

Is your PC window or Mac? let me know the version and can you email your ~/Documents/Kwik/settings.xml to support@kwiksher.com?

https://kwiksher.com/daily/Kwik4_beta_2016_1028.zip this version may show up an exception during running kwik. If an error dialog shows up, send me the screen copy.

Settings > show sample tutorials checked, then HelloWorld sample appears in recent project. Clicking will copy helloWorld proj to your kwik project folder. Please check this works or not. If not work,
    something wrong in installation.

Chris
    Participant

Just running the 1028 build with error checking and things are running a lot smoother.

No errors popping up or anything and no freezing of the windows either.

But one big change I have done is activate Kwik – maybe this changed something?

One bug I’ve spotted so far is the Drag Object button doesn’t work.

Chris
    Participant

Testing Kwik 4 build 1028 – Just made a build for iOS and my app just loads as a black screen.

Project works fine in the simulator.

Will try again with something simpler tomorrow – though my project is basically a few animated graphics and a button so far.

Thought I’d share

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

>Drag Object button doesn’t work.

send me .kwk file or .xml that is created with copy button on drag component
    .xml is under temp folder.

>Just made a build for iOS and my app just loads as a black screen.

It could be because of build.setting something wrong with provisioning etc.
    What happens with Kwik’s HelloWorld Sample for your device or Xcode simulator?
    Settings > show sample tutorials checked, then HelloWorld sample appears in recent project.

Chris
    Participant

When I referred to the Drag Object button not working, I was meaning the actual button inside the Kwik panel wasn’t working (The window doesn’t open). All the other buttons in the panel work fine apart from Drag Object.

The Hello world project loads fine on my iPhone, so I assume I have created something odd in my project. I will have a look around and see if I can spot something – although there are no errors or anything like that in the console.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

OK, fixed the injected bug of Drag Object button. It was because of text resource bug for Japanese UI support.

https://kwiksher.com/daily/Kwik4_beta_2016_1030.zip
    FIX:Add page not open because of license check
    FIX:Drag not open
    FIX:project properties not close
    FIX:Layer properties not showing the modified value

this 1030 version will be the release candidate of Kwik4. I will start to write release note.

Chris
    Participant

Just to confirm Drag Object is working great again.

Kwik 4 is looking really nice now – keep up the great work!

Chris
    Participant

I’m still having problems running my project on iOS.

I have tried running on the iOS Simulator and here is the error from the console:

Oct 30 07:45:05.886 [iOS Simulator] ERROR: Runtime error
    Oct 30 07:45:05.887 [iOS Simulator] module ‘commands.kwik.ActionCommand’ not found:resource (commands.kwik.ActionCommand.lu) does not exist in archive
    Oct 30 07:45:05.899 [iOS Simulator] no field package.preload[‘commands.kwik.ActionCommand’]
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘/Users/chris/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/511D59DB-4298-4E02-9CD4-898D55332D1C/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/DBE6AD98-BFD0-4EA1-AC5F-79B96C1F0B9C/baddie2.app/commands/kwik/ActionCommand.lua’
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘/Users/chris/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/511D59DB-4298-4E02-9CD4-898D55332D1C/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/DBE6AD98-BFD0-4EA1-AC5F-79B96C1F0B9C/baddie2.app/commands/kwik/ActionCommand.lua’
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘./commands/kwik/ActionCommand.so’
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘/Users/chris/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/511D59DB-4298-4E02-9CD4-898D55332D1C/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/DBE6AD98-BFD0-4EA1-AC5F-79B96C1F0B9C/baddie2.app/commands/kwik/ActionCommand.so’
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘./commands.so’
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘/Users/chris/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/511D59DB-4298-4E02-9CD4-898D55332D1C/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/DBE6AD98-BFD0-4EA1-AC5F-79B96C1F0B9C/baddie2.app/commands.so’commands.kwik.ActionCommand
    [iOS Simulator] stack traceback:
    [iOS Simulator] [C]: in function ‘require’
    [iOS Simulator] ?: in function ‘require’
    [iOS Simulator] commands/page01/action_ShowBaddie.lua:6: in main chunk
    [iOS Simulator] extlib/robotlegs/Context.lua:48: in function ‘mapCommand’
    [iOS Simulator] contexts/page01Context.lua:15: in function ‘init’
    [iOS Simulator] contexts/ApplicationContext.lua:18: in function ‘init’
    [iOS Simulator] Application.lua:33: in function ‘init’
    [iOS Simulator] Application.lua:93: in function ‘new’
    [iOS Simulator] main.lua:31: in function ‘bootstrap’
    Oct 30 07:45:05.900 [iOS Simulator] main.lua:35: in function ‘_listener’
    [iOS Simulator] ?: in function <?:167>
    [iOS Simulator] ?: in function <?:169>
    [iOS Simulator] — unhandledError —
    [iOS Simulator] table: 0x7fce30d4fdf0

Looks like maybe files aren’t being copied into the build?

Chris
    Participant

I have just been doing some testing. Everything works fine in the Corona Simulator, however:

If you create a basic project with just layers and graphics the project builds and runs on iOS.

If then you create an Action of any kind and try to build and run the project on iOS you receive the above error message and the app is just a black screen.

Gareth
    Participant

I just did a test with build Kwik4_beta_2016_1030. I took the project I sent you Yamamoto. I when through it and clicked off all the play random check boxes in the Play Random Actions. Then I published with Publish Images selected. Like Chris, All I can see in the simulator is a black screen.

It doesn’t seem to be saving out the images into the Build4/assets/images folder, there is nothing in there.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

there was file name case sensitive issue for xcode simulator and device build.
    I fixed it.

https://kwiksher.com/daily/Kwik4_beta_2016_1031.zip
    FIX:monetTab IAP edit not work
    FIX:device build fix file name case sensitive
    FIX:launch images fix for build settings

Chris
    Participant

I’m sadly still getting the errors with the new beta version:

Oct 31 02:05:44.558 [iOS Simulator] ERROR: Runtime error
    Oct 31 02:05:44.558 [iOS Simulator] module ‘commands.kwik.ActionCommand’ not found:resource (commands.kwik.ActionCommand.lu) does not exist in archive
    Oct 31 02:05:44.599 [iOS Simulator] no field package.preload[‘commands.kwik.ActionCommand’]
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘/Users/chris/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/511D59DB-4298-4E02-9CD4-898D55332D1C/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/B30C14EB-7E8B-4D5A-9486-8CC9708A0410/baddie5.app/commands/kwik/ActionCommand.lua’
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘/Users/chris/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/511D59DB-4298-4E02-9CD4-898D55332D1C/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/B30C14EB-7E8B-4D5A-9486-8CC9708A0410/baddie5.app/commands/kwik/ActionCommand.lua’
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘./commands/kwik/ActionCommand.so’
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘/Users/chris/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/511D59DB-4298-4E02-9CD4-898D55332D1C/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/B30C14EB-7E8B-4D5A-9486-8CC9708A0410/baddie5.app/commands/kwik/ActionCommand.so’
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘./commands.so’
    [iOS Simulator] no file ‘/Users/chris/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/511D59DB-4298-4E02-9CD4-898D55332D1C/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/B30C14EB-7E8B-4D5A-9486-8CC9708A0410/baddie5.app/commands.so’commands.kwik.ActionCommand
    [iOS Simulator] stack traceback:
    [iOS Simulator] commands/page01/action_ShowBaddie.lua:6: in main chunk
    [iOS Simulator] extlib/robotlegs/Context.lua:48: in function ‘mapCommand’
    [iOS Simulator] contexts/page01Context.lua:15: in function ‘init’
    [iOS Simulator] contexts/ApplicationContext.lua:18: in function ‘init’
    [iOS Simulator] Application.lua:33: in function ‘init’
    [iOS Simulator] Application.lua:93: in function ‘new’
    [iOS Simulator] main.lua:31: in function ‘bootstrap’
    [iOS Simulator] main.lua:36: in function ‘_listener’
    [iOS Simulator] ?: in function <?:167>
    [iOS Simulator] ?: in function <?:169>
    [iOS Simulator] — unhandledError —
    [iOS Simulator] table: 0x7ff4e4e60f20

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.