October 15, 2016 at 9:52 am #84863
FIX:lua template files
FIX:button pageOctober 16, 2016 at 3:24 am #84864
Samples/Multi_Lingual_Sample is added. page01 > variable > name changed from composer.lang to _K.lang
FIX:tmplt action recording
FIX:tmplt layerAction showHide and actionX:showHide
FIX:tmplt count down
Updated: overlay with custom files
Updated: recording sample advanced with custom files
FIX:didHide removeEventListener error
referenceOctober 17, 2016 at 3:00 am #84886
I have just finished my app and would like to release it in the next 2 weeks. I would love to have the page curl in it. So I am wondering if I should wait for Kwik 4. It’s a 10 page book app.
Are there many features in Kwik 3 that are not compatible with kwik 4? You mentioned…
“Play Random is not compatible to Kwik3. Please Re-create play random action”
Would it be helpful for you to test my app on Kwik 4 while you are in Beta mode?October 17, 2016 at 9:12 pm #84888
Except play random, kwik3 features are compatible with Kwik4.
If you use external codes, the codes are most likely to be ported for Kwik4.
You may publish your app with Kwik4, open your .kwk and press the button – project properties > update template. Please send me .kwk and build4 folder when the errors happen.
tmplt/components/pageXXX/page_swipe_curl.lua has some debug code such as showing the rectangle area where user can drag. To enable page swipe, you need to rename all of your background layer as ‘background’ and rename page_swipe_curl.lua to page_swipe.lua in tmplt folder.
while you are attempting kwik4 with your project, I will continue testing and fixing the bugs.October 19, 2016 at 3:48 am #84893
where do I send the .kwk and build4 folder?October 19, 2016 at 5:24 pm #84894
Here are a few things I noticed when testing Kwik 4 beta.
1. I installed Kwik4 beta with ZXPInstaller and ran it on Photoshop CC 2015.5 (latest build). It opens up perfectly. But, if I close Photoshop and open it again, I get an error in Photoshop…
‘The kwik 4 beta extension could not be loaded because it was not properly signed.’
If I reinstall Kwik4.zip with ZXPInstaller, it works again. But if i close Photoshop, the errors pops up again.
2. If I try to publish my project without ‘Export images’ the pop up box in the GUI is just greay with a status bar, it doesn’t list the layer it is processing.
3. In the Actions Window, when I have a list of actions and I want to reorder them, for example, move the bottom action in the list up to the top. I have to select the action and press the arrow key each time I move one action above another. Rather than just selecting the action once then hitting the arrow key a number of times.
4. In the main Kwik panel the default state seems to be the Pages view. If I select Actions/Audio/Button/Canvas/etc and then edit an action, the panel pops back to the Pages view.
5. I created a tmplt folder, then took my latest kwik3 project into Kwik 4… opened the .kwk and press the button – project properties > update template. I tried to publish the project, it ran through 5 pages (out of 11) and then stopped on a layer in page 6 and stalled. In Kwik 3 I adjusted the ‘Scale W:’ in the Layer properties window to 250%, when I look at it in Kwik 4, it is set to 100%. This is the later that the project stops publishing on. When I look in the assets folder, (in Build4) there are only images for page 1, even though it rant through the first 5 pages.KaylaParticipantOctober 20, 2016 at 3:23 pm #84895
I’m having the same issue with the error message ‘The kwik 4 beta extension could not be loaded because it was not properly signed.’I also reinstalled and it works until I close Photoshop.KaylaParticipantOctober 20, 2016 at 5:25 pm #84896
I opened my Kwik3 project (after I reloaded Kwik4 for the 5th time) and published the project for Kwik4 with export images selected and my project shows up with only a black screen. I’ve gone through and renamed all my background layers to “background” and I’ve viewed the project on different platforms both iOS and android but it still shows up black.October 20, 2016 at 10:10 pm #84897
For signing issue,
please check the photoshop preference, plugin generator and allow internet connection.
if not work, open Terminal app and copy and paste the following line and hit Enter. Then restart Photoshop.
For CC2015.5 Mac defaults write com.adobe.CSXS.7 PlayerDebugMode 1 Win reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\CSXS.7" /v PlayerDebugMode /t REG_SZ /d "1" /f For CC2014, CC2015 Mac defaults write com.adobe.CSXS.6 PlayerDebugMode 1 Win reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\CSXS.6" /v PlayerDebugMode /t REG_SZ /d "1" /f
In order to use Kwik3 project, goto Project Properites > Update template button. It will setup kwik4 template files to your kwik3 project folder/October 20, 2016 at 10:23 pm #84898
>where do I send the .kwk and build4 folder?
Please send it to email@example.com via mailOctober 26, 2016 at 5:56 am #84903
A lot of issues are fixed. Getting close to final version for official public release.
Thank you, Gareth, your project helped me a lot to fix the following bugs!
FIX:create thumbnail pages
Modify: tmplt groupX, hideX, timerX, varX
Modify:page_ext mid to all_istener
FIX:action tname for timer name
FIX:repositioning mutliple times
FIX:vector replacement fix. it was diplayed on top
FIX: animation onEnd if not restart fails to call onComplete
FIX: animation random end position
FIX: animation rotation
FIX: animation play toBeginning
FIX: multiplier timer when page hiding
FIX: load physicEditor Data
FIX: action resumeTimer
FIX: action edit var
FIX: physics collision event
FIX: buttton over
FIX: publish only a page was reseting context lua
FIX: condition var global or local
FIX: gtween with flip xScale/yScale
FIX: physics stop for disposing page
FIX: multiplier dispose
New: publish dialog
FIX: button on group
FIX: audio dispose
Kwik4: YOUR_VARIABLE are referenced as _K.YOUR_VARIABLE or UI.YOUR_VARIABLE. _K. is for global and UI. for local variable. For value field, input UI.YOUR_VARIABLE +1 if you increment YOUR_VARIABLE
KWik4: Group order is reversed.October 26, 2016 at 1:00 pm #84904
Just trying out the latest Kwik 4 beta in PS 2015.5 and the same strange behaviour I reported in my other thread about the cursor becoming ‘stuck’ inside the Add Button window in happening still.
Scrolling with the trackpad seems to cause the problem and then your stuck inside the window, unable to press anything – although the cursor is still visible.
Also inside the Add Button window all the labels / buttons are all ‘undefined’
Not sure if that is related?October 26, 2016 at 5:24 pm #84905
Great that you are getting closer to a Kwik4 official release. There are a few things I noticed in my project in Kwik4… I have emailed you a list of examples to view in the project. It seems the main issues are….
1. Layering/groups order is not the same as Kwik 3
2. The Play Random action, has the ‘play random’ check box active by default, so actions play randomly and not in order. In Kwik 3, they play in order by default.
3. Animation pivot points do not seem to be the same as Kwik 3. So the old animations pivot from a different point.
4. The delay parameter in Linear Animation does not seem to be working.
GarethOctober 27, 2016 at 4:41 am #84907
Am I the only one that had all their dialog boxes look like this?
What could be causing it?
PS 2015.5 on MacOS Sierra 10.12.1
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.