Home / Topic / Kwik3.5 beta

Kwik3.5 beta

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Those who purchased Kaboom can download the beta version of Kwik3.5 which includes Kaboom on Photshop CC 2014.
    Login Kwiksher and goto MY ACCOUNT page and you can find the download link.

known issues
    – short cut keys on kwik panel. for instance ctrl+c for component view etc not work. this is a photoshop issue

My_Account_-_Kwiksher

Screenshot_kwik35

sueragel@gmail.com
    Participant

Like to see youtube demo of K3.5 in action…

Gareth
    Participant

Great news Yamamoto,
    would you recommend moving our 3.4 projects on Photoshop CS6 over to Kwik 3.5 Beta on Photoshop CC 2014 now… or wait until the full version on 3.5 is released?
    thanks,
    Gareth

Gareth
    Participant

I installed Kwik 3.5 beta running on Photoshop CC 2014, imported my project from Kwik 4.0 and published it without any problems. I didn’t have to tweak anything. Just install Photoshop CC 2014, The Extension Manager CC and download Kwik 3.5 beta. Install Kwik 3.5 into the Extension manager CC just like you used to with C6. My old project was in the Kwik Plugin Panel, and all my old settings were there. Success so far. Well done Yamamoto!

There were just a couple of small GUI things I noticed…

1. Upon launching Kwik3.5 in Photoshop CC2014, the “Update Available” dialogue box pops up. “There is a new version available for download (3.4.2). Click the Get It button to get it from Kwiksher website”

2. This writing on the Kwik Plugin Panel “最近使ったプロジェクト”

3. I installed version 3.5 but it displays “You have a perpetual license. 3.4.1”

Gareth
    Participant

OK, so I have just started trying to use Kwik 3.5 beta to work through a project.

There are a few things that jump out. The fonts seem to be more white and bold and harder to read. There seems to be more cluttler in the Kwik panel. When you select ‘Action’ in the drop down menu all the actions in the project are displayed. When you select ‘Audio’ in the drop down menu all the audio is displayed. But… when you select ‘All’ nothing is displayed. This makes it difficult to see all the actions/interactions/audio/etc at the same time.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Thank you for the feedbacks. I will update the beta version next week.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

I fixed the font issue and the component filer All in Kwik3.5.

I will release Kwik3.5 today. It contains Kwik for CC2014 and the current Kwik for CS5, CS6 and CC.
    See the following folder structures in kwik.zip

kwik zip folders

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising