Home / Topic / kwik version installed

kwik version installed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • eyndrea
    Participant

Hello I'm finishing a project that I made with a beta version 2.1.b...now in beta version there is a 2-2-b9Is there a way to know in wich version I made the project?I would not like to install the actual version and see some problems because i can see a lot of changes since december.Then after install the new version if i see some problems I would like to come back to the older version to can finish the project with the old version and after the project has finish come back to the new versionis there a way to  know wich is the current version installed? I can see in photoshop 2.1 and in the extension manager also 2.1 but i can't see 2.1b9 .....

Anonymous

Check the lua code. Unfortunately AEM does not show anything besides main version.update (2.1, for example)

eyndrea
    Participant

Thanks Alex. Is that all I need. In the page1.lua and all the pages I can see up this:-- Code created by Kwik - Copyright: kwiksher.com -- Version: 2.1In others project that I made I can see 2.1.b9 I think it's interesting for older projects that someone have to improve and have to do that with older versions to all work ok.thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising