Home / Topic / Kwik not exporting the project after text/audio sync item is added

Kwik not exporting the project after text/audio sync item is added

Home Kwiksher Forums Bug reporting (RETIRED) Kwik not exporting the project after text/audio sync item is added

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Hi,I have a problem. I have a basic ebook project, when I add a text/audio sync feature to it, it does not export fully, it gets stuck on the page the T/A item is located. Here is a clip from log:Setting actions - Writing variable for layer  - hh4backLayer hh4back - type is SMARTOBJECTChecking if hh4back is a text sync type layerWriting variable for layer  - hh4nextLayer hh4next - type is SMARTOBJECTChecking if hh4next is a text sync type layerWriting variable for layer  - hh4homeLayer hh4home - type is SMARTOBJECTChecking if hh4home is a text sync type layerWriting variable for layer  - hh4textLayer hh4text - type is TEXTChecking if hh4text is a text sync type layerSo the system checks all of the items from that page and when it find the one with T/A it basically stops.Any ideas and help appreciated.

Anonymous

Before send it to me for evaluation (I just find this PS issue yesterday with another project), check if the color of the text is correctly selected. In the color selection panel, click again the in color you want and see if the “small cube icon” appears after your selection. If the cube is not there, PSD is not send the color to Kwik (it is a bug in PS) and it stops the preview process. If this is not the case, send you project to me and I will check.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising