Home / Topic / Kwik files won't open.

Kwik files won't open.

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs Kwik files won't open.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • mayuzane
    Participant

Hello, I was working on a project that was completed recently, and wanted to re-open it to do a little editing. However, I can no longer open the .kwk file and none of its backups would open either. Here is the code in its entirety: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8krcqe8euuxx08n/ikanharu.kwk?dl=0

A different project opens just fine. I suspect it may have to do with the most recent update, as the second project was made after the update, while the first one was done before it. Any help will be most appreciated.

Jorge
    Participant

You may have non-“standard” characters in your Kwik project, which results in trouble, depending on the Kwik version you have used to create your project.
    Try to open your kwik file in NotePad++. Then save it with Encodind/Encode UTF 8.
    Warning: Before doing that save your kwik file somewhere, just in case.
    Hope it helps.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

I checked your .kwk with text editor and line 58 contains %20 but the other file path don’t have the escaped %20.

~/Documents/JOB/Megabond/estorybook/Sumpah%20Ikan%20Haruan/ikanharu/page1.psd

can you replace %20 for space with text editor?

~/Documents/JOB/Megabond/estorybook/Sumpah Ikan Haruan/ikanharu/page1.psd

or move your project to ~/Documents/Kwik/ikanharu and change kwik setting for the project folder path to ~/Documetns/Kwik
    you also edit .kwik to replace ‘JOB/Megabond/estorybook/Sumpah Ikan Haruan’ for ‘Kwik’. Space characters could be affecting.

mayuzane
    Participant

I used both methods, and now everything is okay! Thank you very much, Jorge and Yamamoto!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising