Home / Topic / Kwik 4 group layering

Kwik 4 group layering

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik4 Kwik 4 group layering

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Gareth
    Participant

Hi Yamamoto,
    I am trying to finish my app and I am still having problems with the difference between Kwik 3 and Kwik 4 group ordering.

Do I reverse the order of the Group in the photoshop layers panel?

Or when I create new -gp_layername layers

Or in the Kwik panels group menu

Or reorder the layers inside the kwick pop up group? (when I click on a group in the Kwik group panel)

thanks,
    Gareth

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Gareth.
    Yamamoto
    Keymaster

>reorder the layers inside the kwick pop up group? (when I click on a group in the Kwik group panel)

Please re-order them in Kwik’s popuo group.

Gareth
    Participant

I am struggling with the difference between layer order in Kwik3 and kwik4.

If I have a group called “head” and inside it I have layers called “face”, “eyes”, Mouth.
    Then another group called “body” and inside it layers called “neck”, “arms”, “torso”

If I wanted to place group “head” on top of group “body”. In kiwk3 I created new blank layers called “-gp_head” and “-gp_body”. I could then use these new blank layers to reorder the groups. Not the content in the groups but reorder what group was on top/below the other groups.

Can i do this in Kwik4 too?

thanks,
    Gareth

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

There is a bug in layer order in Kwik4 to treat the blank layers with “-” to tell Kwik the layer&group order.

Please use this update.

https://kwiksher.com/daily/Kwik4_2017_0112.zip
    FIX: group ordering with hyphen –

Gareth
    Participant

Fantastic! thank you Yamamoto, it works, I can now reorder the groups, it’s working perfectly. I just need to remap my particles to the correct external files then should be able to release my app.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.